Careers for Veterans
At Tanknology, our fundamental purpose is to help fuel storage tank owners protect our environment – and our mission is to hire the strongest, most capable talent possible to help us deliver it.
It's no wonder that our employee ranks are filled with Veterans, as Tanknology is an excellent place to establish your next career, following your service to the United States of America.
Our Field Services Technicians are based throughout the country. No prior experience is required. We offer complete, paid training and certification on the services you would provide to our customers.
Here is a snapshot of the comprehensive compensation and benefit program we provide:
- You get paid while you are in training, and receive a monthly training bonus for up to four months while training.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary and a monthly bonus based on production.
- Paid vacation, with eligibility for one week after just six months of active employment.
- Eight paid holidays annually.
- Paid sick leave.
- Comprehensive health plan including medical, dental, vision, and Rx drugs.
- 401K with employer match on the first 3%.
- Flexible Spending Account and Section 125 Pre-Tax Conversion Plan.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, with additional optional life insurance available at reasonable group rates.
- Employer paid short- and long-term disability programs.
- Numerous additional benefits programs such as Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life planning and legal resources, emergency travel assistance, cell phone discount plan, wellness plan, vacation sellback, and much more...
Could your next career be with us? Apply Now!